5.20.2013

KNOW or NO

This will be short and to the point....


how come it is MORE easily believed that a person KNOWS something isn't right ???

Why is it more widely acceptable to  trust your instincts when they are telling you to go the other way ? Or WARNING you against something ????

How come we believe the negative more easy than we do the positive ??/



How come when i say, i KNOW,
and knowing what i know is positive,


how come thats less believable.....to both my confident AND myself.....as much as i know what i know....i know something down to the pit of the soil at the bottoms of my shoes....

i KNOW.



So how come its easier to believe that i know whats WRONG more than it is believable that i know......whats right.....


whats right
in front of me ?


I won't circulate this blog....but if you read it, just know that i KNOW exactly what i KNOW.

And i know something.
Something


fearfully amazingly beautiful.
I trust my instincts.  They've always tried saving me before.  Why not TRUST them this time...  + positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment