5.22.2013

Fuck.You. …..(Ijuswantedto)

 

……………….****** new shit ******

Wrote this yesterday….well, there is plenty more to it than this…lol

 

“………………..I wanted to just fuck you and you wanted to make me become obsessed with thinking about how the most ordinary things seem so supernatural when you do them,

This is how egg ends up on my face

I just wanted to take a taste of you

A piece of you with me and I could pretend solidly that, that would be enough and leave unscathed

Not going for days wondering if you have thought of how good you make me feel

You don’t want it with me

Not Love

I love with all of me,

I don’t know any other way to live

And I will give you the world if I have to create, shape and stitch that bitch with a needle and thread myself, but relationships on my watch have shelf lives

And we shouldn’t complicate our environment

We could have been kissing friends

Beneficiaries cashing in

We could have fucked until our bodies collapsed next to each other

With my arm across your chest….temporary…..

I could have woken up and gotten dressed with the popped cherry

I could have left,

But you insist keeping me here….on making me dreamy eyed,

You putting the cover over my shoulders baby when you see me getting goose bumps, why am I so relaxed with you

Arm not just limp on your body, its measuring your heartbeat, so when I leave, I can keep you alive with me when we are apart

Yet you claim not to want this to be, not this deep

Got me locked and loaded in the sinkhole

And I’m telling you

I see it

Too much already, too good too fast

Too far beyond a piece of ass, an orgasm that lasted longer than ever before

You wanted more off my end

To rope me in

And to hold me close

And make me listen to the sound of the newness

Dawn

Dew on grass tips……..”

 

…..yeah I’m trying some more boldness in my writing.  Less filter, more what I’m REALLY thinking. I also think I’m in the midst of a temper tantrum. …perhaps lunchtime should be now.

 

jY

No comments:

Post a Comment