2.01.2012

Freewrite: A New Journey

Aint this how you like it
Daddy
Big dog
Man on top
And this how you like me?
When Im bent over
And your words bait me like mango colored salmon, hooked up in your claws
Your fist kiss my jaws with precision
Strong breaks
Knocking cavities to opposite corners, aint this how you like me
Bleeding
Pleading…..nose running, mascara ice skating down moistened cheeks
Don’t you like swollen eyes
Don’t you love swollen eyes, bruised thighs….dont that make you fee llike the man
Daddy
Big dog
You run this town
Bumping jeezy in your throwback old scholl but too scared to fight a man so you let your bullets be your conversations
Don’t care about shit
Except me
And you like me
Turned on my side, ribs broken
You like sexing after nasty name calling
You like me when I’m crying
Folded in four years tantrums, but frozen to the corner due to injury
And that makes you wanna sleep with me
Cause look at me, ain’t I sexy….
Ain’t I sexy
Make up smeared, hair trashed, stash of cleavage broken by sweat mixed drips of my hemoglobin
Break my nose into a model
Ain’t that how you like it
This submission, you don’t need no reason
You don’t need no reason
No reason
Because is there a possible reason for me to lay solidly on soft white quilted shadows, 25 watt bulbs to hide the facial scars that could be fixed thru the Maybelline
Hair covering the gunshot to the temple
Don’t you like it when Im dead
Don’t you love you me when I’m dead
Ain’t this how you like me .
Freewrite, 10:39 pm
So this is a freewrite I just had, before I go to bed…I’m glad to see my writing coming back….some of it may not make sense….because it’s a freewrite….and normally I wouldn’t post a freewrite that I know is scatterbrained and kinda eh, ya know…. *simpleshrug* but I’m posting this because I intend on working on this later…im headed to bed…so..i’m posting this to so you can see the progress of me morphing a freewrite into a poem ready to perform….so this…is the raw uncut, unedited, version one. I usually don’t have a lot of versions, but , I haven’t really been writing much at all….so I’m prepared for whatever…not gonna post every version, but I figure this is a cool little journey to go on together…..also, I’m looking for suggestions on what I should challenge myself to do for the next 28 days, since its already the first….i don’t know what to do….the 31 days of januarie was not always easy, but I managed to get them all in there ….i didn’t blog to keep with it….*shrug*…still got some work to do there…so….maybe I should continue to work on self-discipline ??
If so, what??/
Taking suggestions…and of course you can just remain silent *final shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment