2.09.2012

Day Six




This blog will only last as long as the song playing…..

NP: Someone Like You - Adele 
Sigh.

I’m not sad…I’ve had a really decent day, although nothing exciting has taken place….its been lowkey at the office.  …I’ve been relaxed and chill…I’m about to order a pair of dope shoes from VS….i’m good.

I just HAD  to go have a look at him…..i got so caught up staring at him, that it took my text message ring to go off and snap me back to where it is I am…I’m not inside of that picture and I never was.

I don’t think he ever saw the pictures of us….not all of them. ….i remember when I first got them back, I was SOOOOO effing amazed at how beautiful they turned out to be….he was never meant to be in the shoot like a love shoot…I had a “role” I wanted him to play but it sorta just happened naturally rather than how I had it planned…..now those pictures are a permanent reminder of yet another failure I have under my belt…..and I did fail….in the beginning….i failed as many times as his poor heart would allow me….i beg to wonder what I may have done for the next woman he will love, but then I remember him and he’ll love again…..just the way he loved me….with his heart and his spirit and until either of them are broken, he will continue.

But I broke both of them. I broke his spirit and his heart.
And now.
We are forever irreparable
Song's over.  
This is Day Six.  15 more days and I shouldn’t even still be talking about him.

jY

No comments:

Post a Comment