6.15.2013

Peace.

 

I’m hesitant to put this writing.  Putting it in writing is like signing the invisible contract….its like the no turn back zone.  But you know, I don’t think there is any turning back at this point….

….its been fun

its been real….its been exhilarating, its been eye opening….its opened me up to new things and new people.  Some great people, some ugly ones…….some that I never want to let go of, some that I have to run from……its been a moment of time.  But its over.  Its on its final stretch and watching it get closer to fading away is both exciting and heartbreaking…….I feel like we have something.  Something that needs to be around….something that is just a good place to be…….but all good things must come to an end. 

 

Its been the most exciting rollercoaster ride ever…..its been up, down and round about…..its been…..freeing and caging….it’s a testament of an oxymoron.  I looked love in the eye there and said to it “I dare you to jump”…..I’ve been resilient and strong in times I wanted to be weak and cry.  I have cried and foolishly thought it was unnoticed ……I watched the rebirth, the first birth and the lasting impressions of others….I’ve seen Light, shining ….smiles christening….I’ve seen dark clouds get lifted and happiness, even if just for that time, replace it. 

I’ve seen breathe breathed.

We all have……

My monster…..my baby…..my own mold, of my own sauce…..my support system….my believers….people who trusted me….people who supported the thoughts….and I don’t mean asses in a chair when I say support, I mean people who said “do it”…. people who said “why not”….people who shared, who talked about, who showed up, showed up, people who helped, meetings that were organized, things that were loaned, help was given…time that was gifted….man……so much has occurred in this space of time, that there is no possible way to put it all into words…..some things are too private and some things need to be remembered, but all of it has been so wonderful……even the stress.

but we have approached the end

we are getting near the grand last call

and this time, there will not be a big to do about it.  It will quietly go, the same way it quietly appeared.  Peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment