6.02.2013

30kFtUp

 

Its not so simple to dream

and not react

its equally as hard to pen

and then retract back to reality where words are just that

words

spoken within secretive parallels

but when Presents present themselves

who am i to not unwrap

who you are to be less than excited

who are we to deny black magic

bodies moving like tidal waves

bottom halves leaking, leaving tsunami's on sheets

where shall we sleep

this is creep nine one one

and we shall go blow for blow

roll for roll

exchanging highs trying to find our way to 30 thousand feet

no one else is invited

this list is exclusive

and who are we not to invite ourselves

awaken our dreams and see morning chances still fresh

don't wait for me to wake up before you....

....swim good

fuck the rest of the world

we should know i live in and for the moment

poetry saves

spank me

like your slave

yank me

from the page and make it all be close to possible

get nervous with me

be

vulnerable with me

cum

fit the big picture in my locket

lets get lost with no end

until time pushes us back

to our respective earthly pockets

No comments:

Post a Comment