1.15.2013

The Real Truth. #1

Tell the real truth
You still think about me don’t you…..
I still visit your dreams…..
Entering thru the small crack between your eyelids
- Just underneath your lashes
My perfume sizzles inside your nostrils
Making your nose hairs breeze back and forth
I become the oxygen for the duration of your sleep
Tell the truth
You still think about me …..too
Tell me you still remember the way we made love
Like boundaries were broken steps,
Skipped by the rock of our bodies, ……our kisses weren’t just lip glued, they were explosions of underworlds, daring the rest of the mankind to stare wildly at how we bonded …..
Our in and out was more like a live and let go…..let go and live
When you would go in, I’d live….
When I felt you alive, I’d let go….
Pulsating wrists keeping body temps rising to –
-fists, full of hair…sheets…
We would burst orgasms that should have required NASA approval to happen,
Tell me you remember us laughing in the living room
Tell me you still got the rest of the pictures that I only hold one of
Tell me we weren’t just kids
Just reckless kids, pretending to be adults,
Doing grown up shit like tomorrow was a game to play
We decision made against the grain and carved dead ends thru a rain forest that we used to keep each other covered in
Covers balled up on beds, sleeping on different sides, my eyes wide, yours tight and lost ….
Somewhere else
But not like the nows…..
Tell me the now still includes me breaking thru the dawn of how your brain dances when the rest of your body is at ease …..
Tell me you are at your knees to me
Not to her
That you held our first
Not our worst past
Tell me
That I am not just a figment of burned imagination
That I am more than a repressed memory stored on a floppy disc
Ain’t nobody got no time for this, tell me I’m not a mistake !!! …..
A mistake…..
After all the ones we made together
Tell me I….. was not a mistake
And neither were you
…..tell the truth, we were meant to be something but fucked it all up trying too hard to be nothing. ….
And accomplishing just that…..
…..tell me,
You still dream of me….
You still think of me…..
It doesn’t have to be….
Often.
Just sometimes…..because I only think of you sometimes…..
and that’s only because true love never dies
And only briefly,
for a second so short and so quickly moved along,
I wish for you
To tell me
You still love me,
even if that makes you a fool
that you still dream of me…
that you still think of me,
tell me THAT ..
is the real truth.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment