3.24.2010

random thoughts that collected since i last blogged

Lamar Hill has found his way to my favorite artist list....he gave THE most heartfelt performance i have ever seen in my poetry life....i love a lot of poets for a lot of different reasons....some are special for one poem, some for many....but Lamar Hill is special to me because every single word he said, i was hanging onto for dear life....i sat, stood, cried, clapped, cheered and shouted.....oh and the ever so present "stack that cheese" was in order.....listening to him speak gave new meaning to what i am doing and why.....if i am not making moves like that, where i not only command the crowds attention, but i talk to them in a way that tells that i am just like that and i am here to help in some way or another, than i am without purpose....if my poems dont do that, i apologize for thinking they were coming close....but from this moment forward, i know exactly how to reach my destiny....

cd release party tentatively April 29th....regardless if its the cd release party or not, i am featuring at the Urban element, April 29th .... not sure of the show, title or purpose, but know that it will be one....

after scouting locations and coming up with random ideas, i have found the spot for my photos for the cd to be taken...i have titled the cd, picked out all the poems, put them in order and am ready to record...i am in sync with the studios, have just about enough music tracks and am ready to record...the only thing i need is a graphic designer who isnt pricey.....i am ready to record and starting monday, i will be....by next monday, my first full length cd will be complete.....at least a rough draft...lol

i was going through my pics on facebook, which i do from time to time when i have nothing to do, but unlimited computer access.....wow....so many memories.....so many do agains - those are moments that i wish i could do all over again just to experience the feelings i remember feeling.....

i love my dogs
i am still socially fasting, but loosely so to speak i guess....
i love my dogs ....
i have successfully ended several friendships in the past two wks, because they bring no positivity to my emotions....
i am stoked about this cd
the more poets i meet, the more different i see myself from everyone else.....there's just something inside of me that i assumed most ppl had, i havent found it in anyone else yet....this is not a good or a bad thing...this is life.
i fixed my other bedroom after nearly two years of pretending it doesnt exist....i now own a walk in closet.  and i feel good in there.

i love my dogs
i love writing
i am more than a poet
i am a writer
for life
consider this my kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment