7.11.2013

Marathon’ing

feet

We can’t keep running towards each other
Then turning away

If you want me here

I want to stay

If you want me to leave

I shall quickly remove myself;

As in, go away

But we can’t keep running towards each other

During the day

Stepping back

Under the night

Then staring into puzzled eyes

Questioning why shit aint right

The sight we have gives us insight to keep moving

But we either gonna dance-

As in, start grooving

To the eardrum melody of the sound of my cheek against yours

Or we will close

This muthafucking door

Once and for all.

I’m still amazingly down for the free fall.

As in,

No stall.

But we can’t keep running towards each other

If all we gonna do is  turn away.

Save the bullshit for other people

Other days

But between the two of us,

Either way go in opposite directions and breathe easy.

Or we fox trot on this cloud

As in,

We stay.  

 

kennieJ U had me at hello.

1 comment: